Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Im getting the 31008 message and was going to do the nozzle…

Customer Question
Im getting the 31008...

Im getting the 31008 message and was going to do the nozzle check and cleaning but it said to replace the ink cartridge first. It was low. Now I can't get through the initialization without this 31008 message coming up and stopping the process repeatedly

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

First how does this work?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Epson wf 4720 yes I can open the lid

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a charge for this. I have not used just answers before

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
You took too long. I kept researching online and fixed it myself.
11/30/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you still need assistance with this?

Please let me know

Sorry but this is ridiculous. Had I known it would take 24 hours I NEVER would have put a deposit down. I want my deposit back. I am dissatisfied.

I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Don't need it anymore. I found help elsewhere

Ok, good to hear it is resolved, all the best