Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I recently purchased a HP All-in-One computer and I cannot…

Customer Question
I recently purchased a...

I recently purchased a HP All-in-One computer and I cannot get it to talk to my Epson printer. HP will not help me with it because I do not have an HP printer. Can you help me.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your HP printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/29/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Make sure that both the computer and printer is on the same wireless network.

Have you recently charged any wireless settings or router?

Thank you.

Customer/p>

Hello!

Thank you.

Customer/p>
I switched to Xfinity for my Wi-Fi but it was working fine with my previous computer. The problem is that I recently purchased an HP computer that seems to have some kind of automatic printing system in it and I cannot get past that to get it to operate with the Epson printer.
No, I do not have the money to do that.

May I know the exact model number of your computer? E.g. Epson Workforce WF-2520

Thank you.

Customer/p>