Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer wont print. It is an Epson ET-2650. The message I…

Customer Question
My printer wont print...

My printer wont print. It is an Epson ET-2650. The message I get is that it is not connected. I just connected it to the wifi. What is it not connected to?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Epson printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Probably never. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. The message says it is not connected to the server. I dont understand that.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/29/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

Done.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

What is the operating system on your computer?

Is that Windows or Mac?

Mac
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

You've mentioned that you have connected your printer wirelessly to your router Am I right?

Did you try to print a test page on your printer

I did print a test page.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Okay, when you try to print it from your mac what happens.

Is your mac able to find the printer?

Printer did connect to Wi-Fi. Maybe not to computer. States printer is not,connected
Trying again
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

I believe your computer is connected to your router.

If not please connect it and try to print let me know if there are any error messages.

Took photos. Will send
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Alright

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

You still with me?

My photos would not send. How can I cancel my trial? Thank you for your help.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Did you try to download the software?

I did not.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Please do that would definitely help us!