Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

After I got High Sierra installed on my Mac desk computer,

Customer Question
After I got High...

After I got High Sierra installed on my Mac desk computer, my ip8720 would not be recognized. I uninstalled the printer, and now I can't get it reinstalled.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Mac?

I don't understand the question. It is my desk computer, so I am not trying to sync.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am able to print if I connect by USB, but I need to set up bluetooth.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/29/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 9 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

What is the make and type of your computer?