Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a mg3600 printer my computer says the printer is in a…

Customer Question
I have a mg3600...

I have a mg3600 printer my computer says the printer is in a error state

Technician's Assistant: Is your MG3600 displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don't know new printer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/29/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 8 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer?

Do you get any error code like B200?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Thank you.

Customer/p>