Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am unable to print. Canon MX492. Just today. I haven't. It…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to print

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MX492

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I haven't. It is fairly new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/29/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

What error are you getting?

no error message

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?