Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When i try to print off my computer it will print if its a…

Customer Question
When i try to...

When i try to print off my computer it will print if its a photo. but if i try to print a reciet or an article it comes up on the screen paper tray empty - upper tray. I don't know how to adjust it to get that off

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Cannon MX 922

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Several months now like I said it will print photos from my E-mail

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I guess i haven't at all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think thats it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/29/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 9 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

What program you are using to print an article?

not any one program depends on the item i want to print

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?