Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Canon MX490 is acting up when feeding the paper. It is…

Customer Question
My Canon MX490 is...

My Canon MX490 is acting up when feeding the paper. It is saying it is jammed with paper, but is not. also I have a part that is out. It looks like a little square box with a "T" shaped end.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon and MX490.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

The last 10 min.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I haven't. what about that part?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/29/2017
Technician: ptbaman10, Technician replied 8 months ago
ptbaman10
ptbaman10, Technician

Hello! Can you send a snap shot of the piece that is out?

Let me know if this has helped!