Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a WF 633 all in one. It has been an excellent printer…

Customer Question
I have a WF...

I have a WF 633 all in one. It has been an excellent printer for YEARS. I keep getting a paper our / misfeed error and the printer still operates 100%. Anyway of clearing this error?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson Workforce 633

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

At least a few months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Hard to say

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really, I am just trying to clear the error message

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/29/2017
Technician: R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor replied 7 months ago
R Hefner
R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you

Does the printer do anything else.

Have you check the paper path for any small pieces of paper in the track.

Have you tried to cycle the printer?

I have checked for small pieces of paper several times ... can not see anything. I took the duplex unit out and saw nothing - no changeI unplugged the printer for 5 minutes and replugged in to fully recycle it - no changeI removed all the link cartridges and put them back in - no change.

Ok thank you for the information.