Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I ha ve a pima printer that doesn't seem to be connected to…

Customer Question
I ha ve a...

I ha ve a pima printer that doesn't seem to be connected to by macBook Air

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I have a Pixma printer that doesn't seem connected to my MacBook Air. I have a cable but it still doesn't connedct

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

How do I do that

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/29/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 9 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in also restart your computer .
Let me know when this is done