Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to connect a laptop to a Fuji Xerox DocuPrnt…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to connect a laptop to a Fuji Xerox DocuPrnt P265 without any instructions and its beating me!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Microsoft Surface

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DOCUPRNT P265?

My firm just changed my laptop - it was ok before that

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Its a newly configured device

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No - just how to connect to the printer - thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/29/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If you are going to be using a cable to print to the Fuji Xerox printer, don't connect it just yet.

Instead, first download from this web page:

http://onlinesupport.fujixerox.com/processDriverForm.do;jsessionid=273389F6D741E3828B52BBBD44C285BC.worker2?ctry_code=AU&lang_code=en&d_lang=en&corp_pid=DPP265DW&rts=null&model=DocuPrint+P265+dw&type_id=2&source=fxpc&oslist=Windows+10+64bit&lang_list=en

the driver for the version of Windows on your Surface, which I am guessing is Windows 10 64-but type.

Install that, and it should work.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!. Thank you.

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.