Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HOW DO I GET IT TO PRINT. HP DESKJET 3630. I JUST BUGHT IT.

Customer Question
HOW DO I GET...

HOW DO I GET IT TO PRINT

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP DESKJET 3630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

I JUST BUGHT IT

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I DONT KNOW HOW TO UPDATE THE COMPUTER

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/29/2017
Technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.
Since when did you start experiencing this issue?
is the printer connected to the computer?

NO IT IS TO EXPENZIVE

what is expensive?

I nodesed you charged me 26 dollars for a service that I didn’t need
No I. Don’t want your hook up
You charged me another 52 dollars and i want a refound