Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm trying to make copies on my 492 pima and the error

Customer Question
I'm trying to make...

I'm trying to make copies on my 492 pima and the error message 2110 keeps stopping me

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

The only one that will print is from my phone. My computer and just making copies it displays this message

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't know

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/29/2017
Technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Greetings!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today! One moment while I review the notes and we'll go from there. Thanks!

I believe I know what the issue to fix this is. let me know when you're online and ready and I'll start troubleshooting this to get it fixed!