Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP477DW printer and I have a piece of paper stuck…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a HP477DW printer and I have a piece of paper stuck somewhere. It is leaving a large line when printing and I have checked all areas but can't see it. Please give me a clue where to look.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

HP Pavilion 23. I haven't had any problems until now. I cleared a paper jam but must have left a piece.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP477DW?

Just now. I have spent the last hour & half trying to find it. It must be small as I can't see it anywhere.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1020

?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just an idea of where to look. Have followed all instuctions.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/29/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 7 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

No thankyou

I understand.

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Kind regards,

Jeff