Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Canon pixma 5620 printer....was printing fine.

Customer Question
I have a Canon...

I have a Canon pixma 5620 printer....was printing fine

Technician's Assistant: What Canon model do you have?

Canon pixma 5620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

About 1 month now

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have a Apple iPad and it was about 1 month ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Why is it nor recognizing my ipad

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/29/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Make sure that the printer and iPad is on same wireless network.

Are you able to print from the computer or other devices?

Thank you.

I do not need your help
My printer is working fine
Please cancel my payment
Thankyou

I am glad to hear that. If you have any issues, please be back.

Thank you.