Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer WF-2750 Series (Network) is in error state. Don't…

Customer Question
Printer WF-2750 Series (Network)...

Printer WF-2750 Series (Network) is in error state

Technician's Assistant: Is your WF-2750 displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Printer less than year old. Was printing scanned photos on photo paperok then tried to print from internet on same paper (photo ultra) and several time printer stated that paper was unsuitable, then other messages.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/28/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your device from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.