Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer is printing from the back... MFC 9130 CW. About 30…

Customer Question
Hi, HI, Printer is...

Hi, HI, Printer is printing from the back...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

MFC 9130 CW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

About 30 minutes out of nowhere !

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Nope !

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/28/2017
Technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way possible. Thanks!

You should be able to modify the tray output in the printer settings in control panel or the Brother MFC app. Would you like me to fix this over this chat or connect to your machine to take a look at it?