Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We ave a matrix printer that needs to be serviced, what is…

Customer Question
We ave a matrix...

We ave a matrix printer that needs to be serviced, what is the cost and is their someone in Los Angeles?

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Printer Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Do you have a tech in Los Angeles?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Datasouth A3300

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

About 3 months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't think ever, how do we do that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/29/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 7 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Local Computer Tech Recommendations. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I am not comfortable with remote control assistance as our security in the office was having trouble with that issue
Hello is someone there