Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I would like to be able to print from my iphone 6 to mmy…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to be able to print from my iphone 6 to mmy computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp 8710

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

I have never had it set-up

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Know thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/28/2017
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any WiFi network in your home? The reason why I am asking is we try to connect the printer to the WiFi and you can easily take a print from the iPhone.

I do have wi fi
Cancelled

No problem, You can skip that automatic POPUP. Please click wifi icon in the printer and click setup in the printer display.