Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm having a problem setting up my printer. Wireless. I

Customer Question
I'm having a problem...

I'm having a problem setting up my printer.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It was working for about a month until last week

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/28/2017
Technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

If the printer was previously connected to wi-fi but is now not, unplug the printer power

from the wall or power strip for 10 minutes and then plug it back in.

It will try to re-establish the wi-fi connection when it starts up.

Let me know the result please.

Please stay with me on this page. What is the brand and model of your printer?