Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Its not printing, it says to contact you people.

Customer Question
Its not printing, it...

Its not printing, it says to contact you people

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP-OFFICEJET 4630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

JUST TODAY

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

DON'T REMBER

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

WELL I ALSO HAVE COMPUTER PROBLEM

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/28/2017
Technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me the problem with your computer? It may be related to your printer problem.

is related to my printer

Thank you. What error messages are you receiving?