Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer dose not print black. Usb. Not done

Customer Question
Printer dose not print...

Printer dose not print black

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not done

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Could you please tell me the brand and model of the printer?

If you try to make a copy, directly from the glass (test both black only and color modes), how do those come out?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.