Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am call about Service # 5006357615 AND 500649075. you have…

Customer Question
I am call about...

I am call about Service #(###) ###-####AND###-##-#### you have received photos of the message I get( In proper use of hard drive) I was supposed to receive a phone call today from one of your techs. Yesterday I spent hours going through things that were supposed to fix this machine. I have spent three hours waiting for the phone call which makes me miss three hours of work. I have call again and I get someone from out of the country who could not help me at all. I have gone through updating the drivers. I would just like this printer fixed and to talk to some one who speaks English. Is this possible.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Hp 8040 I have the service number U or some one gave me there are already two tickets on this printer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP phone? What have you tried so far?

This is not a phone it is a printer HP Office Jet 8040.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Why do you keep saying Smart Phone???????

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
11/30/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.