Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My HP office jet Pro8610 wont print. I have Dell computer…

Customer Question
My HP office...

My HP office jet Pro8610 wont print

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

I have Dell computer with a HP Office jet Pro 8610 using windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

It used to work and then it stopped but then stopped as I have trouble getting it on line wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Printer Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/28/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 9 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

cancel my request

Your payment for the remote service has failed.

Please contact customer service on***@******.*** or

call them on +1(###) ###-####to clarify the payment issue.