Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Cannon Pixma printer. It is the 3000 series. I

Customer Question
I have a Cannon...

I have a Cannon Pixma printer. It is the 3000 series. I cannot get it to connect to my wifi router. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Pixma: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a new computer. I am trying to get the printer connected wirelessly and have continually gone to settings to add a new printer and it can not find this printer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/28/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your device from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

mg3022 is the model # done
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Alright, please wait.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

What is the operating system on your computer, is that windows 10?

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-inkjet-printer/mg-series/pixma-mg3022/pixma-mg3022?subtab=downloads-drivers

Please go to the above link on your computer and download the driver MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)

I have attached a screenshot for your convenience.