Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have been using my printer without problems. I just

Customer Question
I have been using...

I have been using my printer without problems. I just installed the new Apple OS software and the system cannot find the printer. I am connected directly to my modem. I've tried many different things to make it work. Help..

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Within the last day

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that should be enough

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/28/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the printer please?

Epson WF-7520

Thank you

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Did not work

Go to the apple logo, system preferences, printers.

If you click + does the printer show up as found?