Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I unlock my memory card. Espson xp830. A week,--- I…

Customer Question
How do I unlock...

How do I unlock my memory card.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Espson xp830

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

A week,--- I can use another card ok.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't understand. I don't know that happened.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/28/2017
Technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

What kind of memory card are you having this issue with? Is it an SD card?

11-27 Ricky—I’m out of my league, sorry to have bothered you. Over and out. I’ll stick with Gin Rummy. MERRY CHRISTMAS ---Ken

Okay, no bother. Thank you.