Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am setting up the printer for the first time. it says I…

Customer Question
Hi I am setting...

Hi I am setting up the printer for the first time. it says I haven't installed the maintenance box. what must I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson wf4640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF4640?

I have just bought the machine

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

The pc is less than 1 month old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/28/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Which step are you up to on the setup?

Please let me know

Thank you

Hi Thanks for responding but in the meantime I "ok'd" the step & it worked.

Good to hear, can I assist you with anything else?