Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an error code # B200. It sai to unplug it and call…

Customer Question
I have an error...

I have an error code # B200. It sai to unplug it and call you guys. It is a Cannon MX 892. Is it a goner or can it be fixed fairly simple?

Technician's Assistant: Is your Canon printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I have never done it. We don't use it that much.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.....

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

How old is the printer?