Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The computer cannot find the printer. It has been working…

Customer Question
The computer cannot find...

The computer cannot find the printer. It has been working fine and no changes have been made.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

2600 All-in one series

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just to day. I have been waiting a couple of hours now.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

About a year ago. Do you want the operating system.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

My operating system is 10-11.6

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

how is the printer connected...usb cable or wifi

to which device is printer connected a PC or Mac

A Mac connected by wifi.
No

'please click on apple menu..preferences... print and scan.

in the print window click on the plus sign

let me know if printer shows in the search results