Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cant print - ran disk for my Epson wf2750. mess up end of…

Customer Question
Cant print - ran...

Cant print - ran disk for my Epson wf2750. mess up end of disc for printing. report said I successfully installed.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Edson wf 2750 wireless

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF2750?

Just today first attempt just got printer.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I'm very new at this . just tried to setup with disc today. I think I installed every thing upto the end of disk. asked me to set so I could print email etc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes -- I'm a computer dummy!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Technician: SorenX, Technician replied 7 months ago
SorenX
SorenX, Technician

Hi, my name is Chris!

You mention that the software said that it installed successfully. Why do you think it messed up at the end?