Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer won't print. It told me paper size was wrong, I

Customer Question
Printer won't print. It...

Printer won't print. It told me paper size was wrong, I finally changed the size I think, but it still won't print?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless, I printed a report and it said I was connected. It worked fine yesterday?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I tried to when I first had a problem, it said I was up to date?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just get it to work?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/28/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 7 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your printer?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Acer Chromebase 24, like I said the printer worked fine Sunday.
You are charging my credit card $18 that I did not authorize. I also don't think I should pay the $5, because you gave me no service.
Where is your response
Where is your response to my question?