Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Forgive me for not knowing the proper names for what I am…

Customer Question
Please forgive me for...

Please forgive me for not knowing the proper names for what I am going to describe. The little thing I plug into the side of the computer to make the wireless keyboard does not work consistently. Could it be the plug in or the connection isn't being made computer? best Buy told me to get in touch with you.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I have a wireless printer. Am I in touch with the wrong department. I just realize it is on the printer page.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not for awhile

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. My printer is actually fine.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/28/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Have you tried using a different USB port?