Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer is coming up with an error stating"username and…

Customer Question
My printer is coming...

My printer is coming up with an error stating"username and password ***** incorrect". I haven't changed anything, but I did just move so was unplugged. Can I reset it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP officejet pro 8600 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

2 months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I can print from my computer, I can't scan anything.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/28/2017
Technician: R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor replied 7 months ago
R Hefner
R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I would like to help you.

It appears that the username and the password ***** ***** for the email setup. I would to help you correct the issue.

Have you set the username and the password ***** the email configuration on the HP wizard.