Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do you clear a paper jamb on a 460C printer. Hp

Customer Question
How do you clear...

How do you clear a paper jamb on a 460C printer

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Hp computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 460C?

Just happened, Cannot get to the jamb, psper is inside

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

The problem is that I cannot clear the jam

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/27/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!