Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Power button is blinking does that mean that it is time. To…

Customer Question
Power button is blinking...

Power button is blinking does that mean that it is time

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

To change cartridge?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

JUST RECENTLY

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

UPDATED IN AUGUST,RECEIVED NEW PRINTER AT THE SAME

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

TIME

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/27/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!