Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Message says printer has detected that the print head.

Customer Question
Message says printer has...

Message says printer has detected that the print head

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Requires cleaning

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Epson 210

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Requires cleaning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't remember quite probably 6 months did not do the latest update

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/27/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?