Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have used you guy's before and I am in desperate need of…

Customer Question
Pearl, I have used...

Pearl, I have used you guy's before and I am in desperate need of getting my printer to print from my new desk top computer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

It is a Epson WorkForce WF-3640 as it printed perfectly when I had hooked up to my laptop computer, but I decided to buy a desk top from Dell and it is a Dell 380 Optiplex

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

1/2 a day when I installed new desk top to it. Worked perfectly with my laptop. I think it is a software driver problem. Everything is connected as it should be.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I just got it and it is a refurbished but in mint condition from Dell

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but he will know I am sure. he can get on my computer like you guy's did last time as I am sure he can get it printing. You guy's are good at this stuff.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason