Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Bought an HP Pavillion today. I'm supposed to get 90 days…

Customer Question
Bought an HP Pavillion today...
Bought an HP Pavillion today. I'm supposed to get 90 days complimentary phone support.
Connected to an HP 4100 printer. Printer says ready and is set as default. Nothing but blank sheets print. Why?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/27/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your device from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

ok. it is done
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach HP Support.
JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with them.
I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I want to talk to HP. I'm supposed to get 90 days free customer support from date of purcase which was today. My credit card has been charged $40. I want that charge deleted from my mastercard
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Sure will do that for you.