Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Epson P600 Error Code 0x01. Thats all it does is error code…

Customer Question
Epson P600 Error...

Epson P600 Error Code 0x01

Technician's Assistant: Is your P600 displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Thats all it does is error code Immediately upon start up

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

IT error when it isnt connect to the computer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/28/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Supposedly that rather rarely encountered error amounts to a failing of the ADF owing to either ADF control circuitry failure, or perhaps main board failure.

You can try opening, and blowing out, the ADF or top feeder... but most likely this error unfortunately will require either replacement or servicing of the printer.

You can try once, the following, first:

- unplug the printer from the power while it is On.

- leave it that way for at least 20 minutes or longer.

- after that time, plug in to power, and turn it On if necessary.