Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm trying to change the black cartridge, but I can't do…

Customer Question
I'm trying to change...

I'm trying to change the black cartridge, but I can't do it., One problem MIGHT be that the black cartridge that came with the XP 830 label is narrower than the one I just removed. But it should still get it?????

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Epson XP-830

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes i am

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no idea .... I just want this damn printer to work again

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/27/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which model ink did you buy?