Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can not turn my 4650 printer on i have ms 10. Dell. One

Customer Question
Can not turn my...

Can not turn my 4650 printer on i have ms 10

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Dell printer?

One week

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I tried all of the hp repair solutions

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/28/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Check the power cord of course, make sure it is well plugged-in to the printer, and be sure the power cord is not broken, nor the outlet turned Off nor GFI switch nor normal-circuit-breaker tripped.

If the HP printer is genuinely 'dead', no matter how plugged in to what power source or outlet - try at least 2 of them, if not 3 - then you might be well-advised to check out the options offered on this page, for disposing of your HP printer, possibly with a reward:

https://h41201.www4.hp.com/WMCF.Web/us/en/page/GlobalLandingPage/

That is a set of options well worth checking out.