Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Whats wrong with printer WorkForce WF 3640. it is not

Customer Question
Whats wrong with printer...

Whats wrong with printer WorkForce WF 3640. it is not printing all of pages, hasn't been able to print a long time. I can't figure it out. I bought new ink up graded my paper now it keeps saying my yellow ink is not installed right. over and over I've tried to fix it. just now it shows the status isn't blinking. I'm thinking when I go to print it's going to mess up or not print.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

WorkForceWF 3640

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes after trying over and over

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Other than when it prints it doesn't print all the page

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/27/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!