Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a canon imagerunner 1030if. I need to know how to…

Customer Question
I have a canon...

I have a canon imagerunner 1030if. I need to know how to change my scans into word tex

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon color image runner 1030if

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I just tried it, don't recall when it started.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Have not done that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No....just want to know how to change text into a word doc.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
11/29/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 7 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff