Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Panasonic KV-S3065CW that has not been used for a…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic KV-S3065CW that has not been used for a few months. Upon start up I'm Getting F17-87010000. Any thoughts?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your F17-87010000?

Today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

I have restarted the scanner 3 times and I have restarted the computer 3 times. I have checked cable connections which are solid, I have opened and closed the scanner fee mechanism several times,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

As I said original message, Panasonic KV-S3065CW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KV-S3065CW?

Am I talking to a human?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

1st, I am not printing, I am scanning, Secondly, I have never updated the OS on the computer which is not connected to the internet and I have had no problems for the last 658,000 scans, It has been idle for a few months.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/27/2017
Technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

Please let me know more about the issue so I can best assist you. Also any error messages you're seeing as well