Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am an "old" guy; age 68. Wife just bought me a new I-Phone…

Customer Question
I am an "old"...

I am an "old" guy; age 68. Wife just bought me a new I-Phone 8 Plus. I would like an "Owners Manual" so I can read, on paper, all the features and how to set up and use to the fullest. Have not been able to find a printable manual to download and print. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless, I think. At my office where my printer and all computers are linked to a server

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

When this computer was installed, probably 3 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you very much

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/27/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Right now there is only an online one that is available on my link below

http://iphone8usermanual.com/manual-pdf/

It covers everything on the phone as it is the complete manual, in a few days you will have a downloadable one available also on that link, just some time is needed to finalize this, but for now you can read it online there, it covers everything on the phone

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you