Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I would like to hook my mx490 printer wireless. I use

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to hook my mx490 printer wireless. I use windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Lap top

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX490?

I had it hooked up wireless once then I lost it. may be 8 months or more

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Windows has been trying to update. but unsucessful

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you!

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/27/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 9 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?