Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

MY PRINTER WHICH WORKED FINE YESTERDAY DOES NOT SEEM TO WANT…

Customer Question
MY PRINTER WHICH WORKED...

MY PRINTER WHICH WORKED FINE YESTERDAY DOES NOT SEEM TO WANT TO PRINT.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I THINK IT IS WIRELESS BUT AM NOT SURE.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I NEVER HAVE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT jre

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/27/2017
Technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

Please let me know more about the issue so I can best assist you. Also any error messages you're seeing as well