Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Two lites are flashing and printer seens to be lock up.

Customer Question
Two lites are flashing...

Two lites are flashing and printer seens to be lock up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon PIXMA MP510

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Couple days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Have not

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
11/27/2017
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether the Alarm Light and Power light are flashing simultaneously? If that so, Can you please Note the number of flashes on the light in the printer? So that we can identify what is happening inside the printer.

John, Computer Science Engineer