Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just purchased a new computer (Windows 10) & I need the…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a new computer (Windows 10) & I need the drivers for me WF-2650 installed.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Dell with Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

I can send documents to the printer from my e-mail and it will print them. I want to print a photograph but I can't djust the photo paper size.l

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I don't have an installation disc.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 9 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to and install the printer directly?